[smokeping-users] RRD parameter mismatch - Wrong value of step

Julian julian04ca at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 19 07:54:43 CEST 2011

Hi Tobi,

I found the issue...
The rrdtool package I downloaded from sunfreeware.com was using perl 5.8.7
in dependencies.
My perl was 5.8.4 as it is the default perl included in the last Solaris 10
release (sol-10-u10-ga2-x86).

I updated to perl 5.10.1 and rrdtool packages from CSW and I switched
Smokeping files to perl 5.10.1 and CSW rrdtool.
It worked normal, right away.

Thank you for your help,
Julian