[smokeping-users] Unable to click-drag to zoom

Matt Almgren almgren at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 10:45:09 CET 2012

Great guide!  I re-did two of my servers and also setup a third virgin
server using that guide.

However, that doesn't solve my original problem.   The cropper/zoom portion
still doesn't work.  I click on an image to drill down and when I go to
select part of the graph, the image is grabbed (attempt to copy), but the
cropper isn't doing it's function.

What else could be the problem?

BTW, I'd love to know if you have an RPM for that guide - otherwise I might
make one.