[smokeping-users] How can I configure smokeping cluster?

chenlin rao rao.chenlin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 17:08:18 CET 2012

I have some servers(CentOS/Debian) to configure as smokeping cluster.
The fping path is different between CentOS and Debian.I try to write
"fping" instead of "/usr/[s]bin/ping". But the master `smokeping --restart`
told me error though I found the slaves can recieve "fping" and work fine!?

And I want master to run only as a web server, all probe runs at slaves.
But seems web page cannot found cache/rrds without the smokeping process?

Last question, and the most important: there are 5 slaves but only 1 slave
 lines can be found in rrd.png though I found all ip in apache
access.log.How to debug ...

Thanks for ever!