[smokeping-users] Network Latency of DHCP clients

Dan O'Neill dano at northpb.com
Thu Jun 27 17:37:45 CEST 2013

Hi Puneet,

Do you mean that you need to measure network latency between your smokeping
monitoring server and all clients who have been allocated a DHCP address?
Or do you mean that you need to monitor the latency of your DHCP server for
the request and allocation of an IP address?

Dan

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 2:34 AM, puneet bhardwaj
<puneetbhrdwj02 at gmail.com>wrote:

> hello sir
>

> i have to measure the network latency of all my DHCP Clients.
>
> Is it possible if yes than How please help me.
>

> Thanx & Regards
>
> Puneet Bhardwaj

Dan O'Neill
dano at northpb.com