[smokeping-users] Fwd: Dynamic addition and removal of hosts

Julien Collas jul.collas at gmail.com
Tue May 7 10:43:57 CEST 2013

Hi Richard,

The application export all configuration by http.For example, all the
target configuration can be found on :
http://example.com:8000/smokeping/targets
You can find a basic configuration and a little script to get the config
https://github.com/julcollas/django-smokeping/tree/master/tools

If any difference with the old configuration, then I check the new
configuration and restart smokeping.

Julien