[smokeping-users] Smokeping.fcgi permission denied for smokeping_cgi

Samuel Jones jonesamu at isu.edu
Wed Jan 15 05:23:13 CET 2014

I currently have a new first time install of smokeping and I am trying to
get the Web interface to display something.  When I request the Web page on
a browser I get in the Apache error log, permission denied on line 2 of the
smokeping.fcgi file.  The permissions on both smokeping.fcgi and
smokping_cgi are a 755.  When I run the files from the command line they
produce output on the terminal that looks correct.

Any assistance is appreciated.