[mrtg-announce] ANNOUCNE: mrtg-2.9.3

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Fri Oct 27 01:09:36 MEST 2000

Folks,

I got a number of contribs and fixed a few bad bugs, so I thought
you may as well have a new release of mrtg today.

Most notably the forking code should really work now
(how many times more am I going to say this ?)

Other features include a host of detail changes by a number of
friendly contributors ... please find the list below ... For the
patches which did not make it and the features I have not added,
please be patient ... maybe in 2.9.4 ... the things are still
on my stack.

to be downloaded as usual from
http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/pub

tobi (exhausted after slaving the night away hacking mrtg)

PS: For the next few weeks my net access will be be very limited so
    do not expect quick answers .. (the start of my offline-ness
    will be a 5 day trip to san jose which I will start in a few
    hours)
--
 ______    __   _
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, Timelord & SysMgr @ EE-Dept ETH-Zurich

From: Andrew Farrior <afarrior at king.vc.cc.tx.us>
 + teach cfgmaker about catalyst port names
From: O'Shaughnessy Evans <oevans at acm.org>
 + cfgmaker will now add a SetEnv line to each router config block
 * improved cfgmaker docu spelling
 + indexmaker change --section=descr so that it doesn't include the basic
    interface description unless it doesn't have a Cisco description
    to use; adds/docs a new option, --show=none, which disables
    inclusion of any graph in the index page