[mrtg-announce] ANNOUCNE mrtg-2.9.18
oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Fri May 31 08:55:10 MEST 2002
I have released mrtg-2.9.18 you can get it from
CHANGES since 2.9.18pre12
* make router_connect work with host_templates too
CHANGES since 2.9.17
From: Herold Heiko <Heiko.Herold at previnet.it>
* --sectionhost option for indexmaker
* feature update for indexmaker
* some more casts in rateup.c to make things work right
when printing time values ...
* make warnings for targets realy work
* handle faild snmp queries more gracefully.
* make sure inlast and outlast never go negative if rateup is used
* Fixing documentation on SetEnv
* deal the mrtg-rrd returning nan for last update
* complain if workdir has spaces in path on windows
* properly test for thresholds with % at the end
* detect failing rateup
* make cfgmaker really work with snmpv2 and test properly if
snmpv2 is supported or not using ifHighSpeed
* make translation system simpler ... by using eval
* try to be even smarter about spaces and odd characters in
rateup calling sequence under NT ...
* fix cfgmaker tests for snmp v2 counters ... make sure they work
before using them in the cfg file
* make mrtg work if it installed in c:/program files
* make sure failing external commands do not produce warnings in the code
except where I want them.
* fixed up various warnings which occurred throughout
the code because of the introduction of -w
* if inlast or outlast are undefined, skip update unless rrdtool is used
* added -w to perl line in mrtg ... this should give us warnings about
potential problems in the code ... everybody will now start complaining.
fixed the most obvious issues already. As a side effect the code
should work with perl 5.003 again.
* mrtg: add warning to lockit code when mrtg thinks that
the user is running mrtg from two cron entries simultaneously
on the same config file.
* rateup: force rateup to compile static ... try realy hard :-)
* data cleanup ... if a value is unknown, then it is set to 'undef'
* more robust 'error' handling for strange target return values
* When reading back the html file only looked at the first 40
lines and thus ignored 5 values off the statistics on the last graph
* Updated unix install instr to latest library versions
* allow handling of rrd conversion for 'strange' filenames ...
* added avgpeak option ... for ISPs who like this for billing ...
(paid for by Advances.Com, Inc.)
* cfgmaker should not comment out DS3 interfaces on non Cisco Gear
From: Peter K <peterk at inorbit.com>
* kill warnings in rateup :-)
From: "Jones, Derek C." <dcjones at GAPAC.com>
* cfgmaker new if-filter ... if_is_wan
From: CHOI Junho <cjh at kr.FreeBSD.org>
* fixes for korean translation
From: Jussi Siponen <jussi.siponen at posiona.com>
* finish translation
From: Ian Duplisse <i.duplisse at cablelabs.com>
* using kilo is not sensible everywhere in rateup as long as
there are still pow and log10 instances there.
From: Delev Zoran <delevz at esmak.com.mk>
* translation to macedionan
From: Adrian Senn <adrian at senn.ch>
* drop . from the end of hostnames in cfgmaker
From: Sergiy Guminilovych <gray at arte-fact.net>
* improved Ukrainian translation
From: Systems Administrator <sysadmin at sunet.com.au>
* we also are using squid if the OID matches enterprises.3495
From: yoshimoto <enolagay at nifty.com>
* Patch for YTics Factor Problem in rateup ...
YTics Should work properly now ...
From: David Lee <t.d.lee at durham.ac.uk>
* allow ../configure to work ...
From: Klemens Kasemaa <klem at estpak.ee>
* estonian translation
From: dima at Chg.RU
* Updated Russian translation
From: Amir Guindehi <amir at datacore.ch>
* added missing prefix to flastmod in indexmaker
From: Olexander Kunytsa <kunia at x-telecom.net>
* updated ukranian translation
From: Simon Leinen and Mike Mitchell <Mike.Mitchell at sas.com>
* update to SNMP_Session 0.92
From: "MORI, Takahiro" <mori at chan.to>
* yticsfactor was not considered when building ylab in rateup.c
atted *yticsf to line 668 of the code
From: "Leitch, Roger (CRTLDN)" <Roger.Leitch at concert.com>
* fix for withzeros option ... this did not work before
From: Roman Festchook <roma at polesye.net>
* translation file for mrtg to ukrainian language
______ __ _
/_ __/_ / / (_) Oetiker, ETZ J97, ETH, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
/ // _ \/ _ \/ / phoneto:+41(0)1-632-5286 faxto:+41(0)1-632-1517
/_/ \.__/_.__/_/ oetiker at ee.ethz.ch http://google.com/search?q=tobi
Unsubscribe mailto:mrtg-announce-request at list.ee.ethz.ch?subject=unsubscribe
Help mailto:mrtg-announce-request at list.ee.ethz.ch?subject=help
More information about the mrtg-announce