[mrtg-announce] TrafGrapher - interactive multiple MRTG data in one graph

Ján ONDREJ (SAL) ondrejj at salstar.sk
Tue Apr 28 06:39:52 CEST 2015

Dear MRTG users,

  I am pleased to announce a new open source project named TrafGrapher. This
is an pure html/javascript/css application, which can display multiple MRTG
data in one graph, compare them, filter, etc...

Features:
   - pure html/javascript/css - no need for server scripting
   - display multiple graphs at once (also multiple routers)
   - combine and compare selected interfaces
   - custom time ranges
   - display total of transfered bytes for selected time range
   - display exact transfer speed for selected time
   - reuse MRTG log files
   - graph SAN storage performance
   - any browser support (mobile devices too)
   - less intensive disk writes for .log files

More information and examples on my web page:

   http://www.salstar.sk/trafgrapher/

(download and some usage instructions included).

This is an inicial public announcement. Help with this project is welcome,
specially documentation needs some updates.

Happy graphing ... :-)

							SAL