[mrtg-announce] TrafGrapher - interactive multiple MRTG data in one graph
Ján ONDREJ (SAL)
ondrejj at salstar.sk
Tue Apr 28 06:39:52 CEST 2015
Dear MRTG users,
I am pleased to announce a new open source project named TrafGrapher. This
data in one graph, compare them, filter, etc...
- display multiple graphs at once (also multiple routers)
- combine and compare selected interfaces
- custom time ranges
- display total of transfered bytes for selected time range
- display exact transfer speed for selected time
- reuse MRTG log files
- graph SAN storage performance
- any browser support (mobile devices too)
- less intensive disk writes for .log files
More information and examples on my web page:
(download and some usage instructions included).
This is an inicial public announcement. Help with this project is welcome,
specially documentation needs some updates.
Happy graphing ... :-)
More information about the mrtg-announce