[mrtg-developers] Trafic in Kbits/sec Control of an internal netware

Intercom - Roberto Ravetti rravetti at itc.com.ar
Thu Nov 1 13:03:27 MET 2001

Hi all:

We are an ISP that we give services of Wireless Internet. Each client
Wireless is connected with us through a Linux Server (which is connected to
the Router) and we give to each one of them an unic static address IP
interns  (192.168.xx.xx). In other words, the wireless client are in a
internal network, managed by a Linux Server. I wanted to know if it is
possible to measure, with the MRTG, the traffic in Kbits/seg of each one of
those internal addresses internal,  in way of knowing as much as each client
wastes away.

If somebody has implemented something similar I would appreciate your help.

thanks in advance,

Roberto Ravetti.