[mrtg-developers] Broken snmp counters?

George Chelidze wrath at geo.net.ge
Mon Mar 17 13:46:56 MET 2003

Hello,
I have the following problem: several times a day maybe more often, my
graphs for cisco hardware falls down but not zero and and then after 5
minutes (next drawing) rises again to normal value. Is it cisco based
problem or something wrong with mrtg's installation? As I monitor 3com
nases as well and data from external programs, I have never seen the
same with them, only cisco, but the load on other nases isn't so big as
well. I include example image. falls are marked with red rectangles. Any
information will be very usefull. thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
--
George Chelidze

-- Type: image/gif