[mrtg-developers] Re: MRTG 2.10 (fwd)

Rafael Martinez Torres rafael.martinez at novagnet.com
Mon May 26 17:29:16 MEST 2003

On Mon, 26 May 2003, Tobias Oetiker wrote:

> it would help me if you were contributing to the patch which has
> been integrated in mrtg-2.10.0pre*
>
> As to the configure time decision, this is not an option. Many
> peop[le who are using mrtg do not 'compile' it, but use it
> prepackaged, so I do not want the addtitional burden of having
> people being confused about whether their mrtg has been compiled
> for v6 or not ...
>
> It seems that we have still not reached a conclusion on how to make
> your fixed version of INET6 available

Well, as Lorenzo pointed some days before, let's make the next question:

	- How should we make available Socket6-0.11 module ? As a tar.gz
you have to install ? I think the same way should be achieved for INET6 :
INET6-1.90.tar.gz

	(You can download from
http://segovia.sip.ucm.es/~rmartine/download/IPv6 )

	BTW, one of the differences with INET6-1.25.tar.gz from Debian is
the man page, sou you can type

		perldoc IO::Socket::INET6

	I will try in the next days to upload into the www.cpan.org.