[mrtg-developers] bug in mrtg 2.14.7

Alexander Kostadinov avalon at dolphin-3.bg
Mon Oct 30 15:02:45 MET 2006

Hallo. I tried to use MRTG 2.14.5 for Wireless APs monitoring, but it turned
out very buggy. After upgrading to 2.14.7 only one thing I found buggy.
I get many lines
uninitialized value in sprintf at mrtg line 1229 and the same for pattern
matching on line 1210 (I'm not sure the last line number).

After downgrading to 2.13.2 everithing worked ok, but I had to add
kilo[example]: 1  with kMG[example]: ,, to disable kilo conversion.

Ok the important to yu is maybe only the bug in 2.14.7 so I post an example
rule that could reproduce tha problem:

Title[example]: Example AP Signal/Noise levels
PageTop[example]: <H1>Example AP Signal/Noise levels</H1>
Target[example]:
oriWORPIfStatTableAverageLocalNoise.3&oriWORPIfStatTableAverageLocalSignal.3:proba1 at 10.10.10.20:::::2
* -1
MaxBytes[example]: 102
LegendI[example]: Avg Noise:
LegendO[example]: Avg Signal:
Legend1[example]: Noise
Legend2[example]: Signal
YLegend[example]: -dB
ShortLegend[example]:-dB
kMG[example]: ,,
Options[example]: nopercent, nolegend, nobanner, growright, gauge, unknaszero

believed to be clean.