[mrtg-developers] mrtg fails without IPv6 perl modules

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Wed Aug 1 19:56:23 CEST 2007

On Aug 1, 2007, at 10:41 AM, Jo Rhett wrote:
> This is yet another case of everyone's favorite playtoy being so
> important that production systems are being screwed so that someone
> can play with IPv6 in their home network.  (no production big iron
> supports IPv6 queries)

I'm sorry, I was being bitter.  To be specific, can we please disable
IPv6 by default until it is supported by at least one vendor?  And
even then, can it allow it to be disabled completely by request?

Don't try to be smart.  Don't try to be helpful.  Allow me to disable
it completely, please.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek