[mrtg-developers] Clonedirectory question

James Boden jboden at isosat.net
Mon Dec 1 19:17:34 CET 2008

I am a first time MRTG user.

The software is working very well, but I am getting an error message
when I attempt to use Clondirectory.  Yes, the clone directory was
created prior to running the cfg script.

I am using version 2.16.2-1.fc10 on Fedora Linux.  Scripts without the
Clonedirectory entry run flawlessly.  The error I am getting is:

[root at mercury ~]# LANG=C LC_ALL=C /usr/bin/mrtg /etc/mrtg/jgb.cfg
--lock-file /var/lock/mrtg/mrtg_2 --confcache-file /var/lib/mrtg/jgb.ok

Undefined subroutine &main::copy called at /usr/bin/mrtg line 716.

[root at mercury ~]#

I go the same error when attempting to run the script in v2.14.5-2 -
just a different line number.

The script is attached.

Is there something glaring that I am doing incorrectly?

Regards,

James Boden
mailto:jboden at isosat.net <mailto:jboden at isosat.net>

Lake Geneva International Teleport
W2835 Krueger Road
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
(262) 248-9600 Voice
(262) 248-8100 Fax

This Internet message may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. It is intended for use only by the person/persons to whom
it is addressed. If you have received this in error, please (1) do not
forward or use this information in any way; and (2) contact me
immediately.

Thank You.