[mrtg] MRTG and Firewall.

Michael Kalus meche at gmx.net
Mon Aug 2 14:44:10 MEST 1999

Hi,

I am trying to read from our Router (Cisco 1600). The Server from which I
want to check from is behind a firewall and is already checking a couple of
servers on his subnet.

Unfortunatly whenever I try to connect to the router I receive no response.
The check of an external works fine, so the firewall cannot be the problem
(IMO).

Does anybody have an idea what might cause this (The router is according to
the "router guy" correct configured, but perhaps somebody has a step by step
manual for the Cisco?).

Thanks.