[mrtg] Re: -MS SNMP stuff

Charles Gillanders charles at toucan.ie
Mon Aug 9 19:24:38 MEST 1999

Have finally got round to looking at part of this.  The dual processor
machine I wanted to try Win2K server on has been appropriated for other
purposes so I'll have to wait a while to try that.  I did try Win2K
workstation beta3 on a single processor machine and the snmp service does
support the host resources mib without needing any extra configuration.  So
that looks to be a good sign anyway.  There's also a whole new set of MS
enterprise mib variables that I have yet to find a mib file for but I'm
going to keep looking...

Charles