[mrtg] How can I change the HTML layout?

Andres Tong Andres.Tong at jud.ca.gov
Tue Aug 10 10:15:28 MEST 1999

     Is it possible to change the html content so that for example:

     I want to have all the daily GIFs in one page, all the yearly GIFs in
     another page, etc?

     Finally, I am interested in placing al my Ping-probe results of
     several targets in one page, Can this be done?

     By the way, does anyone know what indexmaker does?

     Thanks,

     Andres Tong
     Network Engineer
     Judicial Council of California-San Francisco
     andres_tong at jud.ca.gov