[mrtg] Re: How can I change the HTML layout?

Henry Steinhauer H1STEINH at hewitt.com
Tue Aug 10 15:30:33 MEST 1999

IF you use the     indexmaker.pl  program (or what ever you have changed
the name to )
Then you will have an 'index' page that has the daily GIFs for each item
you feed into the indexmaker input.

 I normally  will feed in a couple different cfg files since I divide mine
to reduce the delay in seeing the snmp results.

Once you have the Daily index page, go into any editor of your choice and
change the  .day. to .week. or month or year.

I have done this for some of our main interfaces between offices and it
really shows the growth curve better than any other words can explain.
Our CIO took one look at the yearly chart and basicly said, why didn't we
come sooner for the upgrade that we had been talking about for the last two
months.  He just was not convinced with the other presentation of
information.  The Yearly charts made the difference.

Henry