[mrtg] Re: mrtg graphs/stats are always 0

Mike Starkweather mstark at primary.net
Thu Aug 12 08:15:12 MEST 1999

See the documentation for the Target: parameter.

You can also use several statements in a mathematical expression. This could
be used to aggregate both B channels in an ISDN connection or multiple T1s
that are aggregated into a single channel for greater bandwidth. Note the
whitespace arround the target definitions.
Example:

 Target[ezwf]: 2:public at wellfleetA + 1:public at wellfleetA * 4:public at ciscoF

Mike Starkweather