[mrtg] Re: VLANS and MRTG

Phillip Ryker pryker at skynetweb.com
Fri Aug 13 11:13:22 MEST 1999

Hall J D (ISaCS),

Actually, I am simply trying to graph the traffic on the other ports
that are members of different VLANS.  If the entire switch is running as
VLAN1 then it works fine, if the switched has multiple VLANS then the
ports in VLAN1 work fine but all other ports in other VLANS do not graph
any traffic. I am not trying to add them togetther, just trying to get
it to graph the traffic on each port weather or not it is in VLAN1 or
VLAN2.

I cannot seem to make it work.  Any suggestions??

Tahnk you

Phillip Ryker					pryker at skynetweb.com
President					SkyNetWEB Ltd