[mrtg] MRTG 2.8.6 & gd 1.3

Kyle Maxwell kyle.maxwell at telops.gte.com
Fri Aug 20 22:36:17 MEST 1999

I'm trying to compile MRTG 2.8.6 for use with gd 1.3 on a SunOS 5.6 box. I've gotten the configure script to run correctly, but make yields the following error:

src/rateup.c:58: gd.h: No such file or directory
src/rateup.c:59: gdfonts.h: No such file or directory

I have placed these files in the src directory (configure seemed to be able to find gd just fine with the --with-gd parameter). What am I doing wrong?

--
Kyle Maxwell
972.507.4652   HQM05C81