[mrtg] Re: ascendget and mrtg

Keith Barnhill C.N.E. keith at fastdata.net
Sat Aug 21 17:05:00 MEST 1999

You can get the Linux snmp package containing the full versions of these
utilities @
ftp.fastdata.net/pub/snmp

Mrtg doesn't tell you  may need this to get some of the functions to work.
You should get this package if you are going to do snmp on linux...

Keith Barnhill C.N.E.
CompNet of Arkansas Inc.
Fast Data Inc.