[mrtg] Cisco 4500 : temperature ?

Xavier Beaudouin xavier.beaudouin at ippolis.fr
Mon Aug 23 14:21:36 MEST 1999

Hello ;-)

I was wondering if I can monitor the temperature of a cisco (internal
temperature).

Does exist any MIB for that ?

/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin  - Network Designer and Administrator -  Ippolis Informatique
Groupe   Integra-net   -   http://www.ippolis.fr/   -  http://www.integra.fr/

Help!  I'm trapped in a PDP 11/70!