[mrtg] Re: how to get port information?

Stieers, Ken KStieers at dainrauscher.com
Wed Aug 25 15:56:14 MEST 1999

Abdul,

You need to set the community strings for the SNMP agents.  On NT, its in
the Network Control panel, under Services.  Click on Properties, go to the
Security tab and add the community you want to use ("public") to the
Accepted Commnuity Names box.

For the routers, you need to use what ever command they require.  Check the
docs.

Ken