[mrtg] Re: Cron <root at server> /usr/bin/mrtg /home/httpd/html/mrtg/mrtg.cfg

Cristian Stoica chryss at cafedenet.opsynet.com
Thu Aug 26 01:18:55 MEST 1999

The problem is that it doesn't send me that error every 5 minutes.  It
gives me that error pure randomly.

- --
Cristian Stoica               | Email: chryss at cafedenet.opsynet.com
Cafe De Net                   | ICQ: 25227818
IASI 6600, Romania            | Cellular: +40 92 437925
http://cafedenet.opsynet.com  | Work: +40 (32) 147820
UNIX Systems, Networks and Security Administration