[mrtg] about snmp

Gurkan Gulcan gurkan at itu.edu.tr
Thu Aug 26 14:57:04 MEST 1999

Hi!
I have problem about snmp that sometimes snmpwalk reaches any router on
my intranet but some random times snmpwalk returns me error message like
snmpwalk: No response arrived before timeout
I tried to reach the router from two seperate system at the same time. One
system gets snmp respons and other which runs mrtg doesn't get.
I need help about it. If anyone tell me why it doesn't work and what is
the answer of the problem, I will be happy !!!
Gurkan Gulcan
ITU-BIDB
Tel:+90(212)2853930