[mrtg] Re: 3COM Netbuilder II OIDs for CPU & MEM usage

David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Thu Aug 26 20:16:07 MEST 1999

Olivier,
I'm not graphing CPU and Memory usage, but here are the OID's I found.
If you wish I can email you the MIB files I have for 3com equipment, but
it is about 10MB's worth.

.1.3.6.1.4.1.43.2.13.8.4 =
.iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.a3Com.brouterMIB.a3ComSys.a3Co
mSysMisc.a3sysCpuUtil

I couldn't find any thing that reported memory use. Their is an item
that reports total memory and type, but nothing about memory use.

David C Prall, MCNE MCSE                    DCP Technologies
dcp at dcptech.com                                 http://www.dcptech.com
dcppage at dcptech.com