[mrtg] Version Info

Rick Horowitz rickh at ValleyYellowPages.com
Thu Aug 26 21:16:40 MEST 1999

Sad to say, I haven't had time to keep up with MRTG in a long, long time,
being busy with several other large projects.

I'm currently using v2.11.

If I upgrade to the latest version, released today, what should I expect to
happen to my current mrtg.cfg files?  (I have about a dozen or more for
various purposes.)

Is it possible to install the latest version, and continue using my current
mrtg.cfg files until I decide which of any new features I may wish to use,
and write new cfg files?

Thanks, in advance.

Rick Horowitz                          Cisco Certified Network Associate
Network Administrator                   Microsoft Certified Professional
Valley Yellow Pages                                 AGI Publishing, Inc.