[mrtg] 3com MIB's

David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Thu Aug 26 21:30:34 MEST 1999

I've had a few people ask me for the 3com MIB's. To say the least they
are very nasty. I use GETIF to walk the tree, which makes it a little
easier, but their naming of items is terrible. When I connect to a
device I just start walking and item and if one of them actually returns
something, then I go down that one hoping I have found what I wanted.
I've renamed them all using 3com- at hte beginning of the original name
or TCH- for US Robotics Total Control Hub, has to get these emailed to
me by our salesman. I placed them all here as MIB files
ftp://ftp.dcptech.com/pub/mibs as well as a single zip file that is just
over 900K in size ftp://ftp.dcptech.com/pub/mibs/3commibs.zip I only
have a 90K connection so if someone wants to download and post a better
location please let the list know.

David C Prall, MCNE MCSE                    DCP Technologies
dcp at dcptech.com                                 http://www.dcptech.com
dcppage at dcptech.com