[mrtg] Re: Ascend Pipeline50

Tim Kennedy sugarat at thunderhold.sugarat.net
Fri Aug 27 21:54:03 MEST 1999

Any and all 10 of the wan ports are the BRI channels on a P50.

When a call is closed, and a new one is started the P50 will choose
2 new wan ports for the call, just in case the other channels ahven't been
cleared yet.  Just write a config that adds together all of the wan ports
and you will graph the BRI traffic no matter which wan ports it's using.

-Tim

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Peter Farrow wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have an Ascend Pipeline50, I want monitor the in and out traffic over the
> isdn BRI interfaces.  Ascend have been unable to supply me with info about
> which OID is which port on the router,
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated,
>
> Thanks
>
> Pete
>
> --

Timothy Kennedy
sugarat.net, Network Management Resources
http://www.sugarat.net