[mrtg] Re: Treshold alarm

David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Tue Aug 31 13:56:05 MEST 1999

> The value being compared with ThresMaxI and ThresMinI, what is it? The
average
> of IN or OUT ? The MAX of IN or OUT? What?

Per the doc/config.html:
ThreshMinO, ThreshMaxO, ThreshProgO, and ThreshProgOKO
They work the same as their *I counterparts, except on the Output
(second) parameter.

Remember that the Threshold Values can't be larger then AbsMax
parameter, or MaxBytes (if you aren't using AbsMax). Since the values
above this will be believed to be erroneous.

David C Prall, MCNE MCSE          DCP Technologies
dcp at dcptech.com                       http://www.dcptech.com
dcppage at dcptech.com