[mrtg] Problem with UseRRDTool & 14all.cgi

netops at west.raytheon.com netops at west.raytheon.com
Wed Dec 1 19:04:00 MET 1999

     I am trying to convert to to using RRDTool and 14all.cgi. When I run
     log2rrd and convert my log files to .rrd, and then run 14all.cgi the
     graphs look fine and contain the historical data. Once I start mrtg
     with the 'UseRRDTool: Yes' option, and it writes to the converted .rrd
     file, my daily graph loses the historical data, and the graph starts
     indicating 'G' values for gigabit, rather than the 'M' values of
     Megabits as it should be. After running 30 minutes or so  the weekly
     graph also loses the historical data and behaves like the daily.

     I am using MRTG 2.8.9, RRDTool 1.0.7, and 14all rev 0.9