[mrtg] Re[2]: lib error

Francisco Javier Alcala Soler Francisco.Alcala at undcp.org
Thu Dec 2 08:11:09 MET 1999

Thanks to Don Buchholz, Neil Calvert and Daniel R . Kilbourne for their
replies.

Don's wrapper solves the problem. I was already using full paths for the
cron job. My LD_LIBRARY_PATH is correctly exported in </etc/profile> and
therefore, MRTG was working correctly from the command line.

Why didn't it work from the cron job? Any ideas?

Thanks, Curro.