[mrtg] Monitoring Dialup Groups

Steve Johnson linuxnut at sonic.net
Mon Dec 6 23:32:29 MET 1999

I've heard that there are some addons for MRTG to monitor dialup groups so
you can see when you dialup group is reaching capacity.  Can someone point
me in the right direction for this?  We use Livingston and USR Total Control
gear here on site.  Any help would be apreciated.  Thanks.

-Steve

 Steve Johnson                                  Sys Admin - Sonic.net, Inc.
 (707)522-1001 (33.6kbps)                       (707)522-1000 (Voice)
 e-mail linuxnut at sonic.net                   http://www.sonic.net