[mrtg] Re: Exchange Performance monitors

James Liakos JLiakos at Blackwoods.com.au
Thu Dec 9 00:55:52 MET 1999

I think you have to actually install the Exchange counters ..
Where they are ... God knows !!!

Thankyou

James Liakos
Network Administrator
PH:(02) 9203 0254
J. Blackwood & Son Limited
Smithfield N.S.W
Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Loper [mailto:Phil at GraceLivingCenters.com]
Sent: Thursday, 9 December 1999 10:45
To: MRTG Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: [mrtg] Exchange Performance monitors

For some reason when I run perf monitor on my exchange server, there are no
counters for exchange in the list.  How can I add these in?

Phil Loper
Grace Living Centers
(405) 943-1144 ext 235
phil at gracelivingcenters.com

"This transmission or any part of it is intended solely for the named
addressee.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information. The copying or distribution by any person other than the named
addressee is prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please call us on (02) 9203-0111 or return by mail or reply E-mail to
sender."