[mrtg] guage not updating log file

Daniel Curry dcurry at dollar.com
Thu Dec 9 16:43:47 MET 1999

here is a snippet from my mrtg.cfg file.  this segment is updating the
log file, but only the top row.  what have I skipped?

Target[viper.memory]: `perl /home/dcurry/mrtg-2.8.9/run/meminfo.pl viper
digital`
Title[viper.memory]: viper's Memory Usage
MaxBytes[viper.memory]: 100
Options[viper.memory]: growright nopercent guage
Unscaled[viper.memory]: dwym
YLegend[viper.memory]:
ShortLegend[viper.memory]:
LegendO[viper.memory]:  Free Memory (Number of 8k blocks):
LegendI[viper.memory]:  Free Swap (Disk Blocks Available for page
swapping):
PageTop[viper.memory]: <H1>Memory usage for viper
 </H1>
 <TABLE>
   <TR><TD>System:</TD><TD>viper</TD></TR>
 </TABLE>