[mrtg] Re: cpu load on newer switches and monitoring other stuff.

Ambrose Chiu achiu at gibraltarsolutions.com
Fri Dec 10 17:37:04 MET 1999

There might be some new MIBs on the cisco website for your routers. Try
searching for MIB on the cisco site. I personally get lost in there coz
there are so many mibs to choose from.

As for the NT monitoring, this website will give you all the
instructions and resource you need:

http://www.wtcs.org/Snmp4tpc/snmp4nt.htm

Good Luck!!