[mrtg] Re: rateup

Ambrose Chiu achiu at gibraltarsolutions.com
Wed Dec 15 15:29:17 MET 1999

Check out the contribute section and you will find some perl scripts
that you can run. Try running and looking at the "load.pl" script and
see the output from it. All rateup needs is 2 values and the uptime is
used for the html page that MRTG generates. You will get an idea of the
format from that script.....nothing much to it!!

Ambrose Chiu
Linux System Analyst
Gibraltar Solutions Inc.