[mrtg] off topic cisco 2500 series

Paul Nelson pnelson at biblio.org
Thu Dec 16 17:09:08 MET 1999

Has anyone had a cisco 2500 series router not power on after powering it off (to move equipment etc) then have it able to power on after a couple hours?  Do they have some kind of safety power-on disable?  Like a overheat sensor or voltage sensor etc?  I tried powering it on for like 10-15 min, then called in my super to replace it.  When he got there, of course, it turned on for him.  Whoops.  little embarassment on my part.  If anyone has any info on this and willing to point me to it i'm be thankful.  So next time I don't freak.

thanks,

Paul Nelson
pnelson at biblio.org
Libraries Online Inc.