[mrtg] aDSL setup (Cisco 675)

Sam Carleton scarleton at activex-dev.com
Mon Dec 20 01:58:37 MET 1999

I am trying to setup mrtg to monitor my Cisco 675 router, but I get an
error message trying to connect to the router via SNMP.  I am new to
SNMP, best I can tell is that my community is wrong, not that I fully
understand a community other then it is like a group of users. Does
anyone know what the default community is on a Cisco 675?  I might be
doing something else wrong, also, I am using the cfgmaker and getting
the following error:

./cfgmaker public at cisco