[mrtg] Re: cisco_ipaccounting

Frank C Drewes III Frank_C_Drewes_III at i2.com
Mon Dec 20 04:37:55 MET 1999

Grischa,

     I had a similar problem when I used the read-only snmp community string in
the script. I changed to the read-write community and the error stopped. I
believe the script is reseting the counters for ip accounting after the data is
read, which is an snmp set, which requires write permission. Hope this helps . .
.

-Frank

Grischa Schuering <schuering at inity.de> on 12/19/99 04:39:46 PM