[mrtg] Re: (ASCEND) Re: Multiple dial-in's not allowed

Jim Jones, Jr. jimslists at arcomcontrols.com
Tue Dec 28 18:34:28 MET 1999

OK.  Let me try to explain what I think is being said here...

I have an Ascend Max 6048 and for authentication I use TACACS.
I want to make it such that no one user can be dialed in twice at the same
time.

All I need to change is the Ethernet-Mod Config-Shared Prof to yes.

If that is correct, than I am doing something wrong because it does not
work.
Do I have to make a change to TACACS as well?  I will be moving to RADIUS
soon, so maybe I can wait.

Thanks,

Jim