[mrtg] Re: graph one value

Paul Caughell webwolf at brevard.net
Thu Dec 30 22:01:19 MET 1999

How do you change the color of the lines?  I'm using a script from
Nantucket.net I think to track modems on my PM4 and PM2e's, and I can only
seem to get a blue trace line when I want the green fill.

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Tim Kennedy wrote:

> You can do it.  Just use the same value for in and out.
> If you only want to see one color, you could use the same color
> for incoming and outgoing.
>
> -Tim
>
> On Thu, 30 Dec 1999 rlongoria at axtel.com.mx wrote:
>

> > hi,
> >      Im trying to graph one value only using the mrtg, but I read in the
> > config file that mrtg needs 2 values to graphs, Is there a way to graph
> > only one line?
>
> --

             Paul Caughell <webwolf at brevard.net>

            The 1st law of Cybernetic Entomology:
                There is always one more bug.

     The views expressed in this message are mine alone
  They do not reflect in any way the views of my employer.