[mrtg] Re: MRTG 2.7.5 contrib/whodo

mike at mdlnetworks.com mike at mdlnetworks.com
Mon Jul 5 07:55:47 MEST 1999

I have not been able to get it to work either. The documentation sucks
and there is no way to contact the author because he did not put his
e-mail address in the documentation.

I, too posted to this group and noone ever responded.

If you are able to get it to work please drop me a note at
mike at mdlnetworks.com

Good luck

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/mrtg/?start=6123