[mrtg] Re: Color change with limit value

Tim Kennedy sugarat at thunderhold.sugarat.net
Tue Jul 6 00:06:32 MEST 1999

I don't have a script that changes the color of interfaces abov e acertain
percentage,  but I have a patch to mrtg that builds a summary page, based
on a percentage of MaxBytes.    We have wanted to keep track of t-1 lines
with over 67% utilization for capacity planning.

It buils a simple text (tabled html) file, but once you get to over 100
interfaces it is easier than searching them one by one.

If you'd like it, I don't think it ever made it into the contrib sofware,
and I have never tried to build it as a seperate program, so ask and I
will send it...  It is for an older version of mrtg, so I need about a
week to make it current wiht the newer mrtg's.

-Tim

On Mon, 5 Jul 1999 cpt2 at daimlerchrysler.com wrote:

> Did anyone post how to get MRTG to change the color of the graph when a
> certain limit has been passed??
>
> I'd really like to implement this, it would be quite handy!!
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Timothy Kennedy
Hate.org -- What do you expect?