[mrtg] Serial Int (wrong graph)

Roddy Strachan roddy at satlink.com.au
Tue Jul 6 02:07:35 MEST 1999

Hi,
	I have asked this a million times, but to no avail :).  I am
trying to graph our Serial Link, (inbound only) it is an 8 meg carrier but
only 320k avalible to us.  Now the graphs on the providers end are
correct, but on my end MRTG refuses to graph it properly, anyone got any
ideas as to what the correct settings would, i have played around with
bits and bytes and it hasnt worked i had it up to 10 meg at one stage ;),
what would the correct settings be for a 320k link in KB's and or Bits?

   Roddy Strachan                        Email - roddy at satlink.com.au
   Systems/Network Administrator         ICQ   - 1987890
   Satlink Internet Services             Ph.   - +61-3-9775-2600
   					       - +61-3-9775-2998
   www.straks.satlink.com.au             Fax.  - +61-3-9775-2456