[mrtg] In reply to Mr. Kennedy...

Jozsa, Brandon Jozsa at trendcs.com
Tue Jul 6 20:46:02 MEST 1999

Dear Mr. Kennedy,
I beg of you...please do not insult people's intelligence. One might assume
that I didn't graduate college with a 4.0, and with many honors without
having any. I do know for a fact that I didn't acquire the knowledge that I
have, only to be insulted by someone such as yourself. I am also sure that
everyone else is equipped to do their job as well (Geez they may have even
had to read-Imagine that!). Please be more tactful.
So maybe you might want to try it yourself (removing yourself from the
list), or perhaps some of the individuals that are having trouble, are
having circumstantial difficulties. Instead of being insulting, please be
respectful and try to help others where you can. If you can't then I would
appreciate not having to put up with your arrogant (obviously absent-minded)
comments.

Your MRTG Friend,
=)

Brandon B. Jozsa