[mrtg] Re: MRTG-2.7.5

David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Tue Jul 6 20:58:26 MEST 1999

I had this same problem. It was caused by the resource kit being installed,
and it having its own version of perl. Had to change around the order in the
search path and everything worked fine.

David C Prall, MCSE MCNE                             DCP Technologies
dcp at dcptech.com                                          Alexandria, VA
dcppage at dcptech.com                                  http://www.dcptech.com