[mrtg] summary script misinformation.

Tim Kennedy sugarat at thunderhold.sugarat.net
Tue Jul 6 22:40:22 MEST 1999

Hello,

Several people have asked me for a summary script.  I, unfortunately,
don't have a script. Currently what I have is a patch that needs to be
added to mrtg.  The latest version of MRTG that I have it for, is
mrtg-2.5.2.
I am working on getting it into mrtg-2.7.5, but alot has changed and it's
gonna take me a few days to catch-up, as I don't have alot of free time
this week.

As for making it an external script, that would take a little more time.
and ALOT more work.  :)

-Tim